The Institute for Enterprise Issues – IFRS and audit services
The Institute for Enterprise Issues (IEI) from 1997 is the largest consulting company in the North-West of Russia, being in the top20 of leading companies in its field in Russia, whoch is confirmed by rating agencies.
IEI renders services in the field of audit, valuation, legal advice, financial analysis, management consulting, market researches.
Clients locations cover all the regions of the Russian Federation. The Company is proud of large-scale appraisal and consulting services provided to largest companies in Russia, including innovative sector (ROSNANO), energy sector (INTER RAO UES, RusHydro, HydroOGK, Holding MRSK, Rosatom), raw materials sector (Gazprom, Rosneft, KuzbassCoil), financial organizations (Sberbank of Russia, Bank VTB), transport enterprises (Russian Railways, Rosmorport, Transaero), machinery sector (Almaz-Antei, Power Machines), agricultural sector (OZK, Valio, Rurik-Agro).
From 2000 there is an representative office operating in Moscow.
From 2004 IEI is a member of Kreston International. The Company actively cooperates with the network. IEI organized several IFRS conferences with a support of Kreston. In 2008 IEI and Kreston International organized North-European conference for Kreston International Members. The Conference included representatives from Russia, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, Lithuania, and Estonia. This was a first event for members of the network to take place in St-Petersburg Russia.
Short information of Vladimir Romanovsky, director of IEI.
Vladimir Borisovich Romanovsky, in 1992 on the base of collective of legal advisers serviced 4 large enterprises has founded the Institute for Enterprise Issues, being its director.
For several times Vladimir was rewarded among best top-managers of audit and consulting market, as per ratings of leading media including Delovoy Petersburg, Kommersant.
In Augist of 2011 Vladimir was chosen to Public Board with Head committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
The Institute for Enterprise Issues (IEI) was established in 1992. IEI is one of Russia’s 20 leading consulting companies and has been the largest consulting company in Russia’s Northwest since 1997. IEI is a full service certified public accounting and consulting company offering a full range of comprehensive legal, audit, accounting, valuation, financial, marketing and other high quality consulting services – a multi-disciplinary team of about 300 locally qualified professionals. This broad-based perspective is hard to find elsewhere.
IEI has a representative office in Moscow. IEI is a member of Kreston International.
Our clients include:
Electric Power Industry
• RAO UES of Russia (Unified Energy System of Russia)
• IDGC Holding
• INTER RAO UES
• Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation
• RAO Energy System of East
• Far Eastern Generation Company
• Hydroelectric Power Station Complex of the Angara Cascade
• Sixth Wholesale Power Market Generating Company (OGK-6)
• Territorial Generating Company 4 (TGK-4)
• Territorial Generating Company 1 (TGK-1)
• Hydro Wholesale Generation Company (HydroOGK)
• IDGC of the North-West
• Fuel and Energy Complex of St. Petersburg (TEK SPb) State Unitary Enterprise
• St. Petersburg Regional Energy Commission
• Regional Energy Commissions
• Federal Energy Commission of the RF (Federal Tariff Service of the RF)
• Omsk Electricity Generation Company
• NORTH-WEST ENERGY MANAGING COMPANY
• Independent Power Distributing Company (NESK)
• Atomenergosbyt St. Petersburg
Public Utilities Services and Gas Suppliers
• Russian Utility Systems
• Vodocanal of St. Petersburg
• Communal Services State Unitary Enterprise
• Podvodgazenergoservis (gas pipes and services)
• Gasenergonaladka (gas and energy installations)
• Central Bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia)
• VTB Bank
• KIT Finance Investment Bank
• BANK URALSIB (branch)
• Bank Saint Petersburg
• Dresdner Bank
• Vozrozhdenie Bank
• Russian Agricultural Bank
• Ilim Group
• Power Machines
• Polyus Gold
• Construction Machines
• State Obukhovsky Plant
• Murmansk Meat Plant
• Asphalt and Concrete Plant
• Mayak machine building plant
• 1st Petersburg Pasta Factory
• St. Petersburg Abrasive Works
• Vyborgskaya cellulose
• Russian electronics
• Rospipe group of companies
• Russian Railways
• Oktyabrskaya Railway
• High-Speed Highways
• St. Petersburg Metro State Unitary Enterprise
• General Agency of Air Ways of Civil Aviation State Unitary Enterprise
• Pulkovo Airport
• Rosmorflot of the RF
• Federal Unitary Enterprise RosMorPort
• First Stevedoring Company
• Baltic Shipping Company
• Ust-Luga Company
• St. Petersburg Passenger Port
• Vyborg Port
• Gorelectrotrans State Unitary Enterprise
Construction and Development
• Setl Group Holding Company
• Jensen Group
• Solomon (Grand Canyon)
• 36 Trest
• ENGEOCOM Association
• ISG Normann
• Elis construction corporation
• SZNK holding company
• Petropol management company
• Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies (RUSNANO)
• Optima group of companies
• Almaz-Antei Concern
• Streamer Electric Inc.
• Laser Center (St. Petersburg)
• JSC Svetlana
and audit services